How To Build Your Program
Registered Apprenticeship is a proven model for preparing workers to meet business needs for a workforce that is highly skilled for the 21st century.
According to the United States Department of Labor, there are five key areas to address when creating a new apprenticeship program:
- EXPLORE apprenticeship as a strategy to meet your need for skilled workers.
- PARTNER with key players in your region to develop an apprenticeship program.
- BUILD the core components of your apprenticeship program (Paid Job, Work-Based Learning, Classroom Instruction, Mentorship and Credentials).
- REGISTER your program to join the apprenticeship network.
- LAUNCH your new Registered Apprenticeship program.
Are you interested or ready to develop your registered apprenticeship?
Contact Dani Kaschmitter, the Apprenticeship Coordinator:
- (509) 960-6269